Join Our Team
Software Projects Administrator
We are looking for a Software Projects Administrator to join our growing team. Reporting to the Information Management and Compliance Officer you will be assisting with all aspects of IT activity. If you enjoy a challenge and have a positive “can do” attitude this might be the job for you.
Please apply with CV and cover letter, quoting Job Ref: SPA0819 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30.08.2019
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To assist with the administration all aspects IT activity including software projects, web projects, domain management, and technical support
- To respond promptly to staff requests for technical help
- To assist in the review, development, maintenance and updating of our online company systems, to include creating logins and training new users
- To monitor computer networking and data back-up systems
- To assist with the implementation and reviewing of IT policies
- To support the Management Team by producing marketing and promotional presentations, as well as assisting in the preparation and creation promotional literature
- To administrate, manage and regularly update all social media channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter using appropriate tools
- To be aware of developing social media trends
- Maintain the company’s website
The ideal candidate must have the following key attributes:
- Experience of working in an IT support role
- Extensive IT skills, including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Powerpoint and WordPress
- Strong organisational skills with a systematic approach to problem solving
- Ability to learn, keep up to date, and confidently advise on new technologies and solutions when they emerge
- High standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience of marketing methods and channels
- A team player with a positive outlook and strong work ethic
- Committed to high standards of quality with an ability to identify ways to improve systems and processes
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,500.00 /year
Join our team of Case Managers – find out what you are worth
Are you a qualified OT, with at least six years post-qualification experience?
Are you looking for a new challenge, flexible hours and generous remuneration package?
Can you work creatively to find solutions for your clients and clearly explain and present assessment findings and recommendations?
About the role…
Case Management is extremely diverse and a rewarding career path. All our Case Managers are dedicated to providing a client centred and flexible service across all areas of the UK, to those who have suffered catastrophic and life changing injuries.
Amongst other responsibilities it involves:-
- Working with the client, their families and support workers to produce proposals and recommendations for intervention in an Immediate Needs Assessment Report for instructing parties in order to progress a structured and timely client rehabilitation plan.
- To research, identify and engage relevant specialists/services and monitor progress to ensure the quality and effectiveness of those plans.
- To liaise with a dedicated Rehabilitation Coordinator effectively in order that they can input accurate and appropriate costs for services and treatments recommended in your reports and progress agreement for funding.
- To actively participate in and maintain continuous professional development as required by your role and clinical presentation of clients.
To see how you can fit into Unite Professionals expanding team of case managers, contact, Katherine Best, our Clinical Operations Manager on 01704 508777; or email her direct on email@example.com along with an up to date copy of your CV.
We provide a full induction and support programme along with an ongoing programme of training to maintain continuous professional development.
There is also regular Clinical Supervision provided by, Jo Evans and Katherine Best and Rachel Culyer our Clinical Operations Managers. Salaried Positions or Self-employed Consultant positions available with the flexibility of working from home in your own region.Call Now Send Email